Monday, May 2, 2011

Fabulous Finds: Lockets

Last week I posted a few DIY Mother's Day gift ideas.

But, for those who can't quite get around to making something, I have another fabulous idea thats not only sentimental but charming as well...a locket!

Last year for Mother's Day my husband gave me a vintage locket with a picture of him holding our little boy when he was first born. It was one of the best gifts I have ever received and I wear it all the time.

Esty has a wonderful collection of vintage lockets & pocket watches. I have put together a little shopping list of my favorites, all for under $30.



1.Flowers Image Locket With Butterfly
2.Antique Bronze Filigree - Heart Pocket Watch Necklace
3.Vintage World Map Locket
4.Romantic Filigree Pocket Watch Necklace
5.Wise Owl Retro Victorian- Delicate Pocket Watch Necklace
6.Flying Solo Vintage Locket
7,Octupus Locket Necklace
8.Gustav Klimt - Tree Of Life Locket
9.One World Locket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...