Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Royal Wedding Indeed


There are 2 great things about this photo.

1st. That gown is absolutely gorgeous! There is no way I could have afforded it, but its making me second guess my gown choice!

2nd. The darling little girl to the left holding her hands over her ears! Poor thing, if she only realized that photo is going to be all over the media! She could probably care less now, but its funny to think how embarrassed she will probably be 20 years from now!

Sorry if you've seen the photo before, but I couldn't help but share it!

Photo courtesy of  Elle 

1 comment:

  1. I find this photo too cute! You're right about the little girl on the left. She will most likely be mortified when she get's older! And look at the cutie on the right?! She's so happy to be there!

    P.S. I love the dress as well! If my wedding wasn't outside, in Texas, in the middle of July I MIGHT have worn something like this! Doesn't it remind you of Grace Kelly?! Timeless elegance!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...