When I lived in Washington with my family it, became tradition to have the men put together a big dutch oven cook-off for mothers day. We would have multiple dishes and usually a couple of dutch oven desserts as well, like tipple chocolate cake. If you have ever had dutch oven cooking, you know what I mean when I say its to die for!
I sometimes have a difficult time coming up with thoughtful Mother's Day gift ideas. I always think about making something, but never know what to make. So, this year I did a little research and found some fun DIY projects that would be perfect for Mother's Day gifts!
You can find the link to each project listed below the photos.
By the way...What are some of your Mother's Day traditions?
DIY Mother's Day Projects
1. Zippered Throw Pillow- Design Sponge
2. Make your own silhouette picture- 3 Boys & 2 Little Ladies
3. Teacup Lights- Martha Stewart
4. Apron 101 - Morgan Moore
5. Hanging Storage Bag - Saidos da Concha
6. Sail Away Apron - Sewing In No Mans Land
7. Reversible Journal Cover - Kirin Notebook
8. Lace Picture Frame - Martha Stewart
9. Vintage Book Planner - Just something I Made