Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Something Sweet: Everything Pumpkin!

When I was was younger, pumpkin pie was one of my least favorite desserts. However, it must be true that your taste buds change over time because I now LOVE pumpkin pie...and basically everything with the word "pumpkin" in it.

I am so excited to make any and possibly all of these pumpkin desserts!
Although, I'm having a tough time deciding which to start with...

Find the recipes here... 1 2 3 4 5 6 

What Pumpkin recipes will you be making/trying this season? 

12 comments:

  1. The pumpkin trifle looks amazing! I made Pioneer Woman's pumpkin cream pie last Thanksvgiving and it was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well fellow preggo friend...I am drooling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 4 looks SO GOOD! I am inspired now, thanks for sharing!

    whitney
    seeshopeatdo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all of these!! Pumpkin anything is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! I've been wanting to make something pumpkin lately, so this post couldn't have come at a better time :) I'm really intrigued by #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, what a coincidence! I just made my very first pumpkinpie last week and only one of the kids really liked it. Thanks for sharing these recipes. I will certainly try some!
    Bye,
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin spiced goods...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. بت فیدو محیطی کاربردی برای کاربران علاقه‌مند به خدمات آنلاین فراهم کرده است.

    https://digishart.game/betfido-android/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...