Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DIY Tuesday!


I am excited to announce that Strawberry-chic will be starting "DIY Tuesday!"
So, every Tuesday you can look forward to a new DIY design project created by myself or other awesome bloggers and friends!

DIY projects are one of my favorite things to find when I am doing my "blog searches." It's so much fun to be able to personalize your home with furniture and accessories that you have made yourself! Plus, it is almost always the less expensive way to decorate (unless you find a Super Awesome Deal somewhere).

By the way...
If you come across any DIY projects online that you would like to share, or if you have photographed a personal project that you would like to have featured on my blog,
please e-mail me the details at Strawberrychicblog@gmail.com

Or share a link on my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...