Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Something Sweet: Everything Pumpkin!

When I was was younger, pumpkin pie was one of my least favorite desserts. However, it must be true that your taste buds change over time because I now LOVE pumpkin pie...and basically everything with the word "pumpkin" in it.

I am so excited to make any and possibly all of these pumpkin desserts!
Although, I'm having a tough time deciding which to start with...

Find the recipes here... 1 2 3 4 5 6 

What Pumpkin recipes will you be making/trying this season? 

10 comments:

  1. The pumpkin trifle looks amazing! I made Pioneer Woman's pumpkin cream pie last Thanksvgiving and it was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well fellow preggo friend...I am drooling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 4 looks SO GOOD! I am inspired now, thanks for sharing!

    whitney
    seeshopeatdo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all of these!! Pumpkin anything is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! I've been wanting to make something pumpkin lately, so this post couldn't have come at a better time :) I'm really intrigued by #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, what a coincidence! I just made my very first pumpkinpie last week and only one of the kids really liked it. Thanks for sharing these recipes. I will certainly try some!
    Bye,
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin spiced goods...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...