Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lemon Thief

As I previously mentioned, my husband and I are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary this weekend. I've been craving lemon cake lately, so I decided it would be a good excuse to make one. I went to the store, bought some lemons, brought them home, and tried to do a quick photo-shoot of them to include in my up and coming lemon cake tutorial.

I didn't get many good shots...can you guess why?








Stay tuned for a delicious lemon cake tutorial coming next week!

3 comments:

  1. these pictures are adorable! nolan is one dang cute baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo, i'm reeeeally looking forward to the lemon cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) Market has witnessed growth in the last two-three years. But the market is expected to witness decline during the COVID-19 pandemic owing to lockdown imposed by many countries coupled with low efficiency of production due to labor scarcity. However, the demand and supply of hygiene and medical products & solutions were boosted, with the rise in the number of COVID-19 cases, globally. Super absorbent polymers are widely used in the manufacturing of diapers and wipes that have significant demand in hospitals during the pandemic. However, the growth of other industries excluding medical has impacted the demand and supply of the super absorbent polymers market because of the global pandemic situation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...