Monday, April 11, 2011

Fabulous Finds : Urban Picnic

Happy Monday!

I hope you had an awesome weekend! My husband and I decided to go someplace real nice and high class to celebrate our 5 year anniversary...the Olive Garden! It was great, except they messed up my order and brought me fettuccine alfredo pasta instead of the alfredo pizza. I don't know what it is, but I swear that happens to me all the time. I don't know how you can mix up the word pasta with pizza but apparently I must be a mumbler.

I titled this weeks fabulous finds "Urban Picnic" because it was the most fabulous of all the finds. I came across this site called House 8810 and was blown away (almost literally) by this... 

A picnic box disguised as a boom box, who would have thought!
I know, Its basically just cardboard, but still, I'm thinkin that box would make one rad picnic!

1. Eclectic napkin set of 6, Pottery Barn - $22.99
2. Sea Breeze Print 8"x12", Etsy Diem Design - $20
3. Urban Picnic Box, House 8810 - $25
4. Vintage Kodak Instamatic 104, Etsy The Fancy Lamb - $22
5. Teak Spoons, Anthropoloie - $18
6. 3-D Toile Half Apron, Anthropologie - $14.95

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I want to start collecting picnic baskets now, it's the best thing about summer!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...