Monday, April 11, 2011

Fabulous Finds : Urban Picnic


Happy Monday!

I hope you had an awesome weekend! My husband and I decided to go someplace real nice and high class to celebrate our 5 year anniversary...the Olive Garden! It was great, except they messed up my order and brought me fettuccine alfredo pasta instead of the alfredo pizza. I don't know what it is, but I swear that happens to me all the time. I don't know how you can mix up the word pasta with pizza but apparently I must be a mumbler.

I titled this weeks fabulous finds "Urban Picnic" because it was the most fabulous of all the finds. I came across this site called House 8810 and was blown away (almost literally) by this... 

A picnic box disguised as a boom box, who would have thought!
I know, Its basically just cardboard, but still, I'm thinkin that box would make one rad picnic!

1. Eclectic napkin set of 6, Pottery Barn - $22.99
2. Sea Breeze Print 8"x12", Etsy Diem Design - $20
3. Urban Picnic Box, House 8810 - $25
4. Vintage Kodak Instamatic 104, Etsy The Fancy Lamb - $22
5. Teak Spoons, Anthropoloie - $18
6. 3-D Toile Half Apron, Anthropologie - $14.95

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I want to start collecting picnic baskets now, it's the best thing about summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The global Construction Market size reached USD 12,639.41 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Increasing urbanisation due to growing population globally with rise in disposable income is expected to drive global construction market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, rapid technological advancements in infrastructure development with growing demand for environment-friendly buildings with low carbon footprint are other key factors augmenting growth of the global construction market. Another factor expected to propel construction market growth is improving economic conditions in developing countries thus resulting in rising disposable income among consumers and increasing government investment on public infrastructure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...