Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!







Happy Easter! 

We went to a local Easter egg hunt this morning and it was tons of fun! My little man has been a bit on the slow side when it comes to learning how to walk...I set a goal to get him walking by Easter so he could do an egg hunt (there wasn't much I could do to help him, especially since if I tried to get him to walk he would get mad and do the "limp noodle" thing). 

But, guess what...he started walking just this week, what a happy coincidence! 

Here is a lovely Easter Message for anyone interested.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha his hair is so funny!!!! HE IS SO CUTE!!!! from da natsta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you sharing this with me. This is interesting reading for me. There are a lot of posts that cover similar but different topics. You can learn more about it Online Space Bar Speed Test by clicking on the link Test Your Spacebar Clicking Speed. The click counter article is useful if you need information about how to press spacebar faster? or you are having problems with it. More information about Online Spacebar Clicker is here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...