Friday, April 8, 2011

A Little Something Sweet : Strawberry Surprise

Last Friday I was hanging out at home,minding my own business when the doorbell rang. I got up, slightly annoyed because our doorbell is so loud and my little boy was having nap-time (which is time I dearly cherish).

When I opened the door my sweet neighbor was standing there holding this...




I probably looked like a 5 year old on Christmas morning...I was so excited! At the same time I felt bad for being so annoyed that someone had rung the doorbell... lesson learned!
It's funny how a simple treat can put on smile on your face and make you feel so warm and cozy inside!

So, obviously I did not make this weeks "A Little Something Sweet" myself. But, I did a little research online (it actually took me a little while!) and I found a recipe that is very similar and looks equally delicious!

I had no idea what this dessert was called but I think it's named "Strawberry Napoleon." 
Find the recipe HERE, courtesy of Pepperidge Farm.

3 comments:

  1. One of Todd and my favorites treat is a napolean! Yummm, that looks fantastic. Puff pasty and some yummy filling! Wa-lah! Easy peasy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh oh....I'm making this as soon as I wake up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acrolein is the simplest chemical in the unsaturated aldehyde group.

    acrolein price

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...