Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Friday!

I can't believe I am saying this, but I am done with the sun.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that it is WAY too hott here in NM every day, and the only way to cool off is to visit an crowded public swimming pool. Or perhaps it's the fact that I am originally from the Seattle area where we worship the sun when it graces us with its presence because it just doesn't happen often enough. Not sure which is the culprit, all I know is that I have always been a big fan of the sun and the heat until now...something must be wrong with me!

On a more cheerful note...HAPPY FRIDAY! This photo is amazing and is making me miss the ocean like crazy. You will definitely be seeing me at a lake (or some body of water) this weekend! 

7 comments:

  1. I feel ya!! I am so ready for fall and boots and scarves! It just too hott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek! i could never be done with the sun... but maybe that's because we have 6 months of gruesome winters up here :( lol the sun is a nice treat!!
    xox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo too, but I am still cherishing the sun. I'm just in UT but I'm guessing its not as hot as in NM. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, please, send some sun our way, please!!!!!! Nothing but grey skies and rain here lately and tomorrow is my birthday. I want sun! ^_^
    Bye,
    Marian
    Btw I put a link on my blog to your springflower-pops today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go find some water girl! That photo is wonderful. Loving your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sun :) We can see the neighborhood pool from our house so we have an advantage on how crowded it is when we go...but it doesn't matter b/c the water is so warm it is like a bathtub!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this photo!
    We have had a beautiful 3 weeks of sunshine here and now the rain has come. This is one of my favourite things about Scotland, burst of sunshine are savoured and the rain bring the fresh lush green in the trees.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...