Monday, June 13, 2011

Father's Day Ideas

Please tell me I'm not the only one that just realized this coming Sunday is Father's Day! I really should know better.

Here are a few of my favorite crafts and goodies that I think every Father would love!...

1.Tie Gift Bags by Paper Crave 2.BBQ Theme Cupcakes by Family Fun 3.A&W Printable by Tip Junkie 4.Cookie Tie on a Stick by Munchkin Munchies 5.Jacket Pocket Card by Martha Stewart 6.DIY Tie by The Purl Bee 7.Movie Party Bucket by Homespun with Love 8. Homemade Belt Rack by Martha Stewart 9.Fast Food Fun by Bakerella

My Dad has always been incredibly hard to buy gifts for. Growing up, every time my siblings and I would ask him what he wanted for Christmas, birthday's, or Father's Day, he would always respond by saying..."all I want is service."

So, I have been giving my Dad service coupons for as long as I can remember and even though he doesn't always remember to use them, he loves to receive them!

If you like the idea of giving coupons this Father's Day, you may want to check out this sheet of printable coupons I created (just click on the image below, it will take you to Scribd where you can download or print the file.) Then, all you have to do cut them out, and fill in the bottom of the card with whatever type of service you want to give.

2 comments:

  1. EEEE!!! Thanks for reminding me!! It is my husbands first Father's Day so I have to make it special. Super adorable ideas you listed. Love the fast food cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that the US celebrates Fathers Day earlier than Australia (September).I love getting a head start with my Father's Day present ideas. Love the DIY tie by The Purl Bee.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...