Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday!

I had something else planned for today's post. But, since blogger was down all night yesterday, and all morning today, I didn't get a chance to put it together.

Thats ok though because today is Friday! And the weather report says its going to be in the 80's and sunny here in NM this weekend so I'm super excited!

I'm currently wishing I were spending the weekend relaxing on this swing,
while reading a good book...
Actually I will probably be gardening and hopefully dying my hair & working on refinishing the table I posted on my facebook page a couple of weeks ago.

What fun things are you doing this weekend?

Photo Credit: First spotted on House of Turquoise via Atlanta Homes.

1 comment:

  1. I think we should pitch in together and get this beach house so we can sit on those swings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...