Tuesday, April 19, 2011

oh so charming...


Isn't this little outdoor table setting just charming? 

I love how the various colors, fabrics, and textures work together to create a perfect spring party setting. My favorite part is the mason jar glasses filled with pink lemonade and the colorful straws add a subtle whimsical touch, perfect for a spring garden party.

When planning decor for birthday parties, baby showers, or lunch-in's, it's important to remember to have fun with your designs! 

Try mixing different patterned fabrics and adding fun quirky touches, like colorful straws, fabric wrapped party favors, or handmade triangle banners (all shown below). The key to good design is simply to have the final product be eye catching and pleasing to look at, don't worry too much about everything being 'matchy-matchy!'

Nicole over at a little sussy took these amazing photos for an ACME Party Box photo shoot. I hope they will give you a few ideas for any upcoming parties or special events you may be having.  




Head on over to, A Little Sussy and ACME Party Box to view more photos!

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, LOVE this setup. how do i get invited to gorgeous parties like this?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the table setting. That lemonade looks soooo good. I'd like a sip right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how well those different patterns go together!

    i'm going to steal that pink lemonade idea for my next outdoor summer party :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors combination is so perfect and I love the feeling the photos gives me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...