Saturday, February 26, 2011

Peanut Butter & Carmel Kisses



The other day I had to throw together a casual yet delicious dinner for a few guests.  With limited time and a cranky little man both teething and recovering from the flu I knew I had to choose menu items that were manageable.  While searching through my pantry I came across my stash of pre-packaged Betty Crocker cookie mixes and knew exactly what to do for dessert... Peanut Butter Kisses!  A delicious time saving penny pinching solution and they were a hit!  I simply followed the recipe on the back of the cookie package but added a little something extra with carmel filled kisses instead of regular chocolate.  

These little cookies were quite the delite but if you feel inclined to make them even more yummy I would use a homemade peanut butter cookie recipe like This and then follow these simple extra steps...
-Roll dough into 1" balls and coat with sugar
-Place dough balls on baking sheet and bake for 6-8 min.
-After pulling cookies out of the oven immediately add Hershey Kiss to the center of each cookie and transfer to a cooling rack
Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...